We’re hiring! Social Media & Marketing Executive
Imagine inspiring others by sharing breathtaking moments captured from once in a lifetime events! Are you a highly creative person passionate about social media and the prospect of growing digital marketing platforms for a wedding and event industry leader? If so, this could be your dream role…
PapaKåta Social Media & Marketing Executive
As the Social Media and Marketing Executive, you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to increase brand awareness in order to drive enquiries and convert bookings. A key part of your role is to ensure that PapaKåta remains to be a leader within the wedding and events industry.
– Social Media experience in a business environment
– Computer literate and experienced in Photoshop/Illustrator (we’re a Mac-based office)
– Highly organized with strong administrative capabilities
– Works well as part of a team or on individual projects when required
– Excellent customer service experience necessary to build relationships
– Conducting market research and competitor reviews, including understanding market activity and key trends
– Managing and growing social media accounts through daily posts across all social channels
– Promoting brand awareness by adopting new and innovative ways to grow the PapaKåta social media platforms
– Working with the Marketing Manager to ensure that the PapaKåta website is performing at its optimum, with up-to-date and relevant information representing the brand to its full potential
– Working with the online and print press to ensure that PapaKåta is at the forefront of their minds
– Following the Open Weekend marketing plan in order to drive attendance and build relationships with our Open Weekend suppliers
This is a full-time permanent role with social media management on evenings and weekends, as well as attendance at our bi-annual open weekend (total 2 days)
How we work:
Interested? Here’s a little more about PapaKåta, who we are and how we work: We’re a small dynamic team, an office full of doers! We relish innovation and solve problems creatively. We’re ambitious and driven and most of all we like to have fun and enjoy ourselves.
For the full job description and to apply please visit Indeed.co.uk The role is based at PapaHQ in Sherburn-in-Elmet, LS25 6NS and the closing date is Wednesday 1st May 2019.