We’re hiring! Event Planner
Imagine planning stunning weddings and incredible parties for a living, helping clients create memories that will last a lifetime. If you believe relationships make the world go round and love meeting new people, then this could be your dream role…
As one of our Event Planners you’ll be working with the super-savvy Events team, to assist with planning and implementing the best and most memorable events for our clients.
You’ll thrive on building client relationships and be passionate about providing the highest levels of customer service. Combine this with amazing organisational skills and administrative capabilities, and you’ll soon be an integral member of our enthusiastic and professional team.
– As a designated Events Planner, you will manage and delight clients throughout the planning of their event. Requiring knowledge and experience to guide them through the planning process and a depth of understanding that the client is ‘KING’!
– Preparing and organising client files once they’ve booked their event with us. Ensuring all client details are up to date before inputting details into relevant spreadsheets.
– Assisting the events team & all clients through the client journey.
– Working with your clients & the Operations team to book in the most appropriate time to visit their site. Feeding back afterwards with a full update.
– Identifying clients who are in need of a floor plan, ensuring they are ready for the floor plan designer, and organising completed floor plans ready to be sent to the client.
– Preparing client files for the 6 weekly email and passing to the relevant team member to send to their client.
– Prepare and co-ordinate the necessary documents ready for the weekly events meeting. To attend the all weekly meetings.
– Meeting with venues and presenting our strategy, creating a solid relationship to enable future business. Completing bi-annual reviews with your contact at the venue.
– General office duties and support for the wider team
Interested? Here’s a little more about PapaKåta, who we are and how we work: We’re a small dynamic team, an office full of doers! We relish innovation and solve problems creatively. Our clients come first and we work hard to make sure we give our clients the times of their lives. We’re ambitious and driven and most of all we like to have fun and enjoy ourselves.
For the full job description and to apply please visit Indeed.co.uk or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org The job is based at PapaHQ in Sherburn-in-Elmet, LS25 6NS and the closing date is Friday 1st February 2019.