SPRING OPEN WEEKEND 2018: 10 THINGS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS
As the three-week countdown to our PapaKåta Spring Open Weekend 2018 begins, we’re busy making the final preparations for your arrival on the 17th & 18th March. It won’t be long now until our beautiful Teepees and stunning Sperry Tents are in position at Escrick Park.
Over the last 12 years, we’ve had the privilege of working with some wonderful people on fabulous events. As the 2018 Wedding and Event season approaches we’re keen to share some pearls of wisdom and tricks of the trade with you. As if that weren’t enough of a reason to join us, here are 10 reasons why coming to the PapaKåta Spring Open Weekend on the 17th & 18th March is a great idea…
1. Working in partnership with Wedding & Event Planner Natalie Hewitt, we’ll be showcasing our ‘Romantic Meadow’ colour and design scheme. Helping to inspire and excite you for your own event with beautiful florals and timeless tablescapes.
With impeccable attention to detail and elegant styling as hallmarks, Natalie Hewitt will be bringing additional style and sophistication to the Spring Open Weekend. Meet with Natalie during the open weekend to chat through your event dreams and plans and you’ll soon see why Natalie has built a reputation for her professional planning and the personable rapport she has with her clients and supplier colleagues.
2. As trends and styles evolve, so too do our carefully selected Finishing Touches. Every Open Weekend we showcase new bespoke items to accompany our existing edit of luxury furnishings. The Open Weekend is the perfect opportunity to see first-hand our finishing touches, those items that will help you to create your dream wedding and event looks. As well as helping you to envisage your day, you will be able to play around with ideas, try out our seating options and create your bespoke floorplan – tape measures at the ready!
3. The Spring Open Weekend’s ‘Romantic Meadow’ styling will be brought to life with beautiful blowsy florals by the very creative and talented Rose & Spade and Leafy Couture. Expect earthy tones in textural asymmetrical styling and organic arrangements cascading from our floral hoops and beams. Using purple hues as a subtle nod to Pantone’s colour of the year Ultra Violet and an accompanying spectrum of blush pinks, browns and greys, the look will be elegant and timeless. Added sparkle will be provided by classic taper candles and PapaKåta favourites -fairy and festoon lights.
4. Food, drink and event catering specialists Blakefields will be tickling your taste buds with innovative and exciting taste sensations. With a background in catering for a diverse range of events to suit every occasion, Blakefields will be on hand to meet with you in person and discuss how they can tailor a menu to your needs for a truly bespoke catering experience.
5. We’re super excited to welcome master of mixology The Yorkshire Bartender to the Spring Open Weekend. New to the events scene, The Yorkshire Bartender will be bringing fresh ideas and delicious cocktail concoctions to the weekend’s events. Offering a unique twist to the traditional cocktail presentation, expect to be wowed by a new breed of showmanship!
6. Miss Friday’s bakehouse doesn’t go by the pseudonym of The Creative Bakery for nothing! If you’re looking for those delicious drip cakes you see on Pinterest to materialise on your big day, book Miss Friday and you won’t be disappointed! Specialists in The Desert Bar, you don’t even have to choose between cakes. Why not treat your guests to a whole array of sweet treats, who wouldn’t love a classic brownie, drizzled with dark chocolate ganache and a sprinkling of honeycomb?!
7. We’re so lucky to have had our Teepees and Sperry Tents immortalised in Dominic Wright’s beautiful images on more than a few occasions. In testament to the timeless quality of Dominic’s work, we keep returning to his images and sharing them with our client’s time and time again. Dominic will once again be returning to our Teepees and Sperry Tents to capture our Open Weekend in all its glory. With Dominic documenting the details from the weekend’s festivities, you can relax, enjoy the surroundings and check back here on the PapaBlog for a round-up of the event and what is sure to be an inspiring gallery following the Open Weekend.
8. Our beautiful Teepees and stunning Sperry Tents will be calling the idyllic surroundings of Escrick Park Estate home for the weekend of the 17th & 18th March. Complete with an outdoor woodland ceremony area, this is a picture-perfect setting and well worth a visit if you haven’t already booked your venue… and if you have, then come and fall in love with its rural charm and enjoy relaxing in one of Yorkshires finest Estates.
9. Pick up your ultimate Papa Planner! Our much coveted pink Papa Planners are your essential planning tool, the place where you can plan, fantasize and simply muse about your dream weddings and events. All you have to do is call 01904 702100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a time to sit down with one of the team to receive your planner.
10. Meet the PapaKåta Team, we’ll be ready and awaiting your arrival. It really is the best time of the year for us, putting those names to faces and meeting new ones, whilst having the privilege of showing you our show-stopping Teepees and Stunning Sperrys. We look forward to walking you through the tents and answering any questions you may have.
We’re sure you’ll love our Teepees and Sperry tents as much as we do and we can’t wait to welcome you over the course of the weekend. We’ll be there between 11 am and 3 pm, appointments are highly recommended for those of you who would like to sit down, chat through your event and have your questions answered, please call 01904 702100 or email email@example.com to book. If you’d prefer to peruse at your leisure, please do just pop in and make yourselves at home. PK x