AUTUMN OPEN WEEKEND: 10 THINGS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS
Autumn is here and with it the countdown to our upcoming Autumn Open Weekend on the 14th & 15th October at Escrick Park. Here at PapaKåta HQ we’ve had the privilege of working with some wonderful people on some fabulous events, and as this Summers Wedding and Event season draws to a close, we start to look to the next season. With over 10 years of experience and another successful Summer of events behind us, we’re keen to share some pearls of wisdom and tricks of the trade with you. As if that weren’t enough to tempt you to join us, here are 10 reasons why coming to our Autumn Open Weekend on the 14th & 15th October is a great idea…
1.With this Autumn Open Weekend’s styling and theming coming to you in partnership with Michelle Kelly at Pocketful of Dreams, you can expect to be wowed and inspired in equal measure! Having worked with Michelle on previous PapaKåta events, we know her meticulous attention to detail and eye for style will not disappoint. Collaborating with the PapaKåta Events Team and drawing inspiration from some of the seasons most picture perfect tablescapes, you can expect a look that will stand the test of time, identifying current trends whilst still being timeless. Michelle will also be available during the course of the weekend and would love to meet you, to chat through your own dreams, ideas and event planning requirements.
2. As trends and styles evolve, so too do our carefully selected edit of Finishing Touches, this Open Weekend will see us showcasing new bespoke items to accompany our luxury edit of furnishings. The Open Weekend is the perfect opportunity to see first-hand our finishing touches, those items that will help you to create your dream wedding and event looks. As well as helping you to envisage your day, you will be able to play around with looks, try out our seating options and create your bespoke floorplan – tape measures at the ready!
3. Our ‘Season of Colour’ scheming will be brought to life by the very creative and talented Susie Hart of Hart Company and Lucy MacNicoll Floral Design. Think pretty and whimsical with deep mahogany, burnt ochre and accents of nude. This is all about elegant and intimate tablescapes, with the added sparkle of classic taper candles, fairy and festoon lights, this will be the ultimate dinner party setting, you won’t want to leave!
4. Forget everything you know about event catering; this is food theatre at its best! Coming to you by the creative peeps at The Hog & Apple Food Company, their 360˚ structural masterpiece will be the perfect platform from which to enjoy their delicious offerings and some chef-d’oeuvre charcuterie!
5. If you haven’t heard the name Poppy Pickering already, then once you’ve seen their beautiful wedding cakes you won’t forget! Just trawl Poppy Pickering’s Instagram page, with over 69K followers you’ll be in good company and you’ll soon see that this isn’t baking, this is artistry! The kind of picture perfect whimsical cakes and confectionary that would make any bride, groom or birthday girl or boy reluctant to make the first cut!
6. With our ‘Season of Colour’ theming we knew the dashing gents at Speakeasy Libations wouldn’t disappoint, we didn’t however expect colour changing cocktails! The team will be there to offer you a cheeky tipple or two to get those creative juices flowing and inspire you for a day of planning!
7. With a PapaKåta Sperry Tent and numerous Teepee weddings under her belt, Melissa Beattie is now quite the authority on PapaKåta events; her fine art and documentary style, mean her images would look just at home in the glossy pages of a magazine, as in your wedding or event album. Melissa will be documenting the weekend, meaning you can relax, enjoy the surroundings and check back here on the PapaBlog for a roundup of the event and what is sure to be an inspiring gallery following the Open Weekend.
8. Set in the beautiful surroundings of Escrick Park Estate, complete with an outdoor woodland ceremony area, if you haven’t already booked your venue, this is a picture perfect setting and if you have, then come and fall in love with it’s rural charm and enjoy relaxing in one of Yorkshires finest Estates.
9. Pick up your Papa Planner! No that doesn’t mean you have to fireman lift one of our dedicated events team off the premises! We’re talking about your essential planning tool, your ultimate Pink Papa Planner, the place where you can plan, fantasize and simply muse about your dream weddings and events. All you have to do is call 01904 702100 or email email@example.com to book a time to sit down with one of the team.
10. Meet the PapaKåta Team! We’ll be ready and awaiting your arrival, it really is the best time of the year for us, putting those names to faces and meeting new ones, whilst having the privilege of showing you our show stopping Teepees and Stunning Sperry’s. We’ll be able to walk you through the tents and answer any unanswered questions you may have.
We’re sure you’ll love our Teepees and Sperry tents as much as we do and we can’t wait to welcome you over the course of the weekend. We’ll be there between 11am and 3pm, appointments are highly recommended for those of you who would like to sit down, chat through your event and have your questions answered, please call 01904 702100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book. If however you’d prefer to peruse at your leisure then please do just pop in and make yourselves at home. PK x